Indians, are always known worldwide for their smart choices when it comes to investment. And real estate market has always been a top choice of many of the smartest investors because of increasing prices, security of investment and awesome returns on investment. And as we put an eye on the western shore of India, specially Gujarat we come across few cities which are attracting high investments from government as well as private players. Cities like, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot and Surat.
But of all these options available there is one city which have out-shined any investment options, and that city is Surat. And here we are going to give you five reasons. Yes, not one or two but total five reasons. Hence proving why Surat is one of the best or hottest real estate investment choice of the smart today.
- Surat is the city with high standards of living – Surat, known as the Diamond capital of the world, is one of the fastest growing cities now just in India but in whole World. And also, an average Surti earns almost double annually compared to an average Indian. Conferred with the “Best Urban City of India Award”, Surat is also one of the top Cleanest cities in India in Swachch Sarvekshan Surveys.
- Surat – The Manchester of the East – It is well known, as the second largest commercial centre in Gujarat and enjoys eight position in largest cities of India. Well Known for diamond processing and synthetic textile industries, WSJ (Wall Street Journal) once wrote that as per their research world’s 80% diamonds are processed in Surat alone.
- A Gem of Future – Whether be it the ambitious project of bullet train or DMIC (Delhi – Mumbai Industrial Corridor) or Diamond Bourse, Surat is always in the good books of the central governments. Each and every ambitious government project, whether be of state or centre, they always find Surat as one of the biggest benefactors of the same. Now, even Surat’s Airport as become an International Airport and has increased air connectivity to various major airports of the world.
- Demographically rich City – Surat enjoys rich demography as you can witness any caste, creed or religion living happily or working in the city. FYI, Surat enjoys almost 0% unemployment. Yes, its almost 0.18% only. Which means, more skilled, more laborious and more sharp people exist in the city.
- Surat has it all – Surat has all the necessary natural resources, labour and government backing, which are self-sufficient for the purpose of investing. Its world-class infrastructure and small-scale industries, especially the textile industry, has really made Surat one of the most preferred destinations for investing. Though several global investors have already invested in Surat, a lot more industries in Surat have tremendous potential which need to be explored.
Surat lies in close proximity to Mumbai which is a boon for traders and businessmen and boasts of top-class infrastructure and governmental support. Additionally, Surat is set to witness several path breaking infrastructural & business developments over the next few years which will lead to huge appreciation in values of investments made now.
Surat still has affordable property prices in comparison to several big cities in the country in spite of a steady rise in capital values owing to skyrocketing development.